My first posting on Apps and Parkinson’s disease was so well-received that I thought I would share a few more:
1. Parkinson’s Drug Trials – is a clever little tool to research clinical trials and find information about research both past and present.
2. ArtStudio-is a wonderful App to enhance your creativity and to expand your artistic expression!
3. You Don’t Know Jack – is an oddball, quirky, outrageous, educational, irreverent, but entertaining trivia game show that you may enjoy.
4. Everything-is a terrific App for listing whatever is on your mind and keeping it in one place.
5. PocketLife-is a sharp, well laid out calendar program that has a slick multi-calendar function to keep other people’s calendars as well.
6. WebMD-just keeps getting better!
7. PDLife-is an App made to monitor your Parkinson’s and to keep on track with your medications.
8. Dosecast- is an easy to use App to keep track of your meds and doses. Don’t miss a dose and keep to your schedule.
9. AudioMemos-is a useful voice recorder App to hear your speech for voice therapy reasons or just for a voice memo or pure enjoyment.
10. PD Toolkit-an App from the National Parkinson Foundation is resource that covers a range of useful information from planning, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
See my other posting on suggested Apps at http://karlrobb.com/2010/07/20/apps-to-help-parkinsons-disease/. There may be a charge for some of these Apps.
If you have an App that you think is beneficial especially for people with PD, please let me know so that I can promote it. Thank you.