A Soft Voice in A Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease – 12/12/12 Book Launch!
To all our friends, followers and fans – I am excited to announce that today/Wednesday 12/12/12, I’m officially launching my first book: A Soft Voice in a Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease.
As today is 12/12/12, I’m asking you to help promote the book by doing one or more of the following to help us get the word out about the book.
- Join our 12/12/12 book launch on Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Let’s make A Soft Voice In A Noisy World the most talked about book on Parkinson’s Disease!
- Please buy the book on Amazon (paperback and Kindle), Smashwords (lots of eFormats), Createspace, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble (Nook).
- “Like” us on Facebook, Smashwords, Createspace, Kobo, Barnes & Noble (Nook), Amazon (paperback and Kindle), or Pinterest.
- Share a mention or link via email, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, or by some other social media site to 12 or more friends who may have interest in learning about this book.
- Please take a moment to read a portion of this book and comment, review, rate, or blog about A Soft Voice In A Noisy World at any, some, or all of the sites listed above.
- Email us comments, suggestions, thoughts, or requests for speaking engagements to asoftvoiceatrobbworks.com.
- Help us get to 12,000 followers by 12/24/12. Follow us on Twitter@asoftvoicepd.
I hope you enjoy my book and find health and hope!
Posted on December 12, 2012, in A Soft Voice book, Education & Support, Health, Media & Trends, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Reiki and tagged a soft voice in a noisy world, asoftvoiceinanoisyworld, best seller, blog, book, books, DBS, deep brain stimulation, Disease, doctor, doctors, guide, Health, illness, Karl, launch, media, medicine, new release, Parkinson's, Parkinson's Disease, patient, PD, PDPatient, positive thinking, reiki, reikijinkeido, Robb, support, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
You must log in to post a comment.