Skip to content
Welcome to my wishlist of what could be, in a future world. Come dream with me:
11. I wish doctors had the same epiphany as Jerry Maguire: Fewer clients/patients and more personalized care.
10. I wish that every doctor in the practice sat in the lobby for a minimum of 2 hours to experience the uncomfortable furniture, the noise of the waiting room, and the need for a more soothing environment.
9. I wish that doctors would call their own switchboards to hear how difficult it is to try and navigate the bevy of options to choose from, wait in the cue for 25 minutes, and then get dropped, forcing you to either give up or start all over again.
8. I wish doctors evaluated the whole experience from phone call to waiting room to appointment from the patients’ viewpoint and took that into consideration.
7. I wish it weren’t so impossible to reach a doctor, when needed.
6. I wish doctors and staff listened better than they do.
5. I wish doctors’’ offices were more warm, inviting, bright, and welcoming.
4. I wish there were a separate waiting room for anyone with a contagion.
3. I wish doctors at least provided coffee or water to patients.
2. I wish doctors actually called their patients to check on them.
1. I wish telemedicine becomes an option for everyone, so that we can save time, money, stress, gas, gridlock, and frustration!