Thankful in 2015!
As Thanksgiving rapidly nears, I am compelled to once again share the many gifts and blessings given to me through luck, hard work, fate, love, and friendship.
- I am so grateful for my wife, Angela, who makes my my life so complete and fulfilled.
- I am grateful for my family members (by blood and not–you know who you are), my dear friends, and my devoted readers.
- I am grateful to my cat of over 14 years who has taught me that you can adapt and grow–she thrives with one eye and lived on the street for years.
- I am grateful to my dog of 7 years who keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh daily. What a goof!
- I am grateful not to be running for the United States Presidential nomination.
- I am so grateful for the buttons labelled “Mute” and “Off” on my remotes.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of your day–thank you!
- I am just grateful!
Please feel free to respond to this post or share with others, if you find something worth sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted on November 25, 2015, in Comedy, Education & Support, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Wellness and tagged a soft voice in a noisy world, blog, book, cure, Disease, doctor, doctors, Happy Thanksgiving!, Health, illness, Karl Robb, media, medicine, Parkinson's Disease, positive thinking, stress, support, Thankful in 2015!, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
You must log in to post a comment.