As Thanksgiving rapidly nears, I am compelled to once again share the many gifts and blessings given to me through luck, hard work, fate, love, and friendship.
- I am so grateful for my wife, Angela, who makes my my life so complete and fulfilled.
- I am grateful for my family members (by blood and not–you know who you are), my dear friends, and my devoted readers.
- I am grateful to my cat of over 14 years who has taught me that you can adapt and grow–she thrives with one eye and lived on the street for years.
- I am grateful to my dog of 7 years who keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh daily. What a goof!
- I am grateful not to be running for the United States Presidential nomination.
- I am so grateful for the buttons labelled “Mute” and “Off” on my remotes.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of your day–thank you!
- I am just grateful!
Please feel free to respond to this post or share with others, if you find something worth sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!
Well said Karl!! We are thankful for you too!!!
Comments are closed.