Some Rediscovered Observations–Worth Sharing
Here are some thoughts and tips that I wrote down awhile back and found again-I hope that they are helpful:
1. It is a new year–full of exciting opportunities to explore. Keep your options open and remain flexible to new possibilities. Be open and a little cautious,too.
2. Keeping a positive and hopeful outlook isn’t always easy for some of us. Following through the hardest times makes even the smallest joys of life that much sweeter.
3. Staying social and active are crucial to anyone facing an illness. The stronger your support team–the stronger you are!
4. Diet, sleep, and stress can alter everything–it’s up to you how you monitor them.
5. Stay focused and on track. Targeting a cause can pinpoint your goal and keep you motivated and clear.
6. Embrace the day–there is no need to attack it.
Please share it–if you like it.
Posted on January 6, 2017, in A Soft Voice book, Education, Education & Support, Health, Media & Trends, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, support groups, Uncategorized, Wellness and tagged a soft voice in a noisy world, blog, book, Health, illness, Karl Robb, media, medicine, nature, Parkinson's Disease, positive thinking, Some Rediscovered Observations--Worth Sharing, stress, support, support team, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
You must log in to post a comment.